Monday, November 23, 2009

Dear Penthouse Forum...

Dear Penthouse forum.

You're never going to guess what happened to me today. It all started when I came home from work after a very long and frustrating day and what did I find my wife doing in the kitchen? Well, she was grilling the biggest and juiciest steak you've ever seen. And, to boot, she had in her hands a great big frosty glass of Keith's all for me.

"This isn't all I have planned for our evening," she said to me as I sat down to eat. She moved behind me and started massaging my neck as I ate my dinner.

When I was done she took me upstairs, stripped me down to my boxers, threw me on the bed and gave me the greatest back rub ever.

"Now it's your turn to do me," she said stripping off her close and lying next to me.

"Not a problem," I replied and I quickly massaged her back and arms.

"Mmmm, that feels great," she moaned, "but you know what's time for?"

"I sure do," I replied.

We both jumped under the covers. She shut off the light and I turned on the TV and we curled up together and watched Grey's Anatomy. I fell asleep not long after.

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment