Saturday, April 18, 2009

What scares me

You know, there's not much that scares me in this world.
I like watching spiders. I don't want them to touch me but if one did I wouldn't scream like a little girl. I'm fine with heights. Thunder storms, no problem.

But what really freaks me out, zombies. Oh my God. You can kill vampires. You can kill werewolves. But damn, zombies are already dead. You can try but it takes a shot to the head. The tiny tiny head.

And their armies grow exponentially. We kill one and their army gets smaller and ours stays the same. They kill one and their army gets bigger and ours gets smaller. How fair is that. And lets face it, there's one zombie for every human on this planet.

Now it says in the bible that when there's no more room in hell the dead will walk the Earth. That means even the bible is predicting zombies.

One day I was reading the Watchtower, that publication from the Jehovah's Witnesses, because I was bored. According to their beliefs hell is where you go before heaven. Essentially it's the ground. So yea. When there's nowhere else to bury the dead then they'll be back. Even the Jehovah's are predicting it.

Damn the freak me out. Not the Jehovah's, they're a minor inconvenience when they come to the door, but zombies. Yea, okay. I've run out of good things to write about.

2 comments:

  1. And of course what is on at 11:00 pm but Dawn of the Dead. Fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. its christine fallowing this blog not some creep in case your wondering who that mistery person is over there>>>

    ReplyDelete